Models Own Nail Polish in Pink Fizz

on
Friday, February 17, 2012

I had wanted to try Models Own nail polishes for ages, but they're not available in Canada and shipping from their website costs a fortune (they are UK-based). I thought it was hopeless until I came across Harlow & Co., which I have mentioned before — it's a Canadian site that sells hard-to-find nail polish brands in Canada, and shipping is free for purchases over $50 anywhere in the world. So, me being me, I ordered six shades by Models Own. The first one I decided to try was Pink Fizz, in honour of Valentine's Day this week (obviously). Pink Fizz is a metallic pale pink suspended in a clear base. After the first coat, I was afraid it would need at least four coats to get opaque, but surprisingly, it went opaque in only two coats! Pretty impressive for a clear-based glitter polish. It went on quite evenly for a glitter polish, too. I usually find pink shades too girly for me, but I actually really love this one (I'm a sucker for glitter, what can I say?).
2 comments on "Models Own Nail Polish in Pink Fizz"
  1. Ooooooh, sparkly! I want something like that in the form of a pair of shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, me too! I think they'd look gorgeous on a pair of heels (like the ones Miu Miu had last year), but they would be totally wasted on me, 'cause I just can't wear heels. Maybe if they made flats like this... Like your Pour La Victoire flats!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9