What's In My Bag?

on
Sunday, March 11, 2012

I don't think I've actually ever done a "what's in my purse" post, so here we go:
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs patent leather wallet
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs nylon cosmetics bag
  • Pens (Muji, Uniball)
  • Tissues
  • Bath & Body Works green apple anti-bacterial hand gel
  • Keys (house, mailbox, storm door, car)
  • Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum (100ml)
  • Apple iPod Classic 160GB (for my car)
  • Apple iPhone 4S
  • Michael Kors watch
  • EOS Cucumber Hand Lotion
  • EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
  • MOR Basil & Grape Hand Cream
  • Jack Black Lemon & Chamomile Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
  • Tatcha Original Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers
  • MAC Dame Edna compact mirror
  • Excel Mist peppermint gum
  • Cigarettes
  • Lighter
  • Advil


And what's in that make-up bag?
  • MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam I, Viva Glam Cyndi, Scarlet Ibis, Party Parrot, Pink Pigeon, Flamingo, Watch Me Simmer, Lady Danger, Force of Love, and Cherish
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Narcissus, Right Image, Japanese Spring, Richer, Lusher, and Boy Bait
  • MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Korean Candy, Zen Rose, and Blossom Culture
  • MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Love Forever!
  • MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in In Anticipation, More to Love, Etcetera, What a Blast!, and Kiss Me Quick
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in Corrupt and Resist
  • YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in 4 Sweet Honey, 11 Rose Culte, and 12 Forbidden Burgundy
  • YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 5 Beige Etrusque
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in 50 Rivage and 52 Fétiche
  • Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in 37 L'Exubérante and 40 La Sensuelle
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, and Berry Smoothie
  • MAC Medium Dark Blot Powder (in Give Me Liberty of London compact)
  • MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil
  • MAC Boot Black Liquid Eye Liner
I really need to learn how to minimize...
16 comments on "What's In My Bag?"
  1. Would it be safe to say that you have a soft spot for lipcolors? :)

    I love these posts! Always curious to see what's in other people's bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what can I say? It's an addiction! :P

      And, yeah, I'm totally such a creeper -- I love seeing what people carry in their bags. I watch "what's in my purse" videos on YouTube ALL THE TIME, it's so addictive.

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! You made one!!!!

    This is SO random but your wallet is super fat!! HAHA! I try not to stuff so much stuff in mine that's why I have so much different pouches for different things in my bag!! I love your wallet though! I'm pretty anal about patent wallets getting scratched up that's why I never use my Agnes B one :(

    What's the puple box with the red glasses?

    OMG LIP PRODUCTS!!!!!! How do you chose which one to use??? You have SO much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, I know my wallet is super fat. It can BARELY button up. It has my business cards plus tons of miscellaneous cards (like points cards, lol), and receipts and random things... and it became fat... :(

      I was super anal about keeping my wallet looking pristine and perfect, but it's so old now, I'm like "Eh, whatever." :P I'm on the hunt for a new one, actually!

      Oh, the purple box with the red glasses was an eyeshadow palette from MAC's Dame Edna collection in 2008. I thought the box was cute, so I took out the palette to make it into a mirror compact. :)

      And I switch my lip products ALL THE TIME. That just happens to be what I'm carrying now, lol. I just change them according to how I'm feeling. :P

      Delete
    2. If you're looking for a wallet that will last forever, get a LV one. I've had mine for more than 3 years and Ive been using it everysingleday and it still looks brand new! The Sarah is pretty much the same size as your MJ one.

      Delete
    3. Oh, man, I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on an LV wallet. There just isn't a design that I love enough from them. Maybe if I got one as a gift, though! If I ever wanted to spend that much money on a wallet, I would splurge on a Chanel one, I think. :)

      Delete
  3. Good god, woman, the amount of lipsticks you carry with you daily is basically equivalent to my entire collection!

    What is the big deal with those EOS lipbalms? It seems like there's one in every "What's in My Bag" blog/vlog post.

    P.S. You should look into a business card case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the EOS lip balms are just handy -- they're easy to find in my purse and it's not messy like a pot balm. BUT, that's pretty much it. Just the cute packaging. The formula itself isn't that spectacular, lol. I got a bunch from Sydney last year so I'm just trying to use 'em up. For me, they're ideal to use under lipstick, 'cause they're not slick -- they're definitely on the waxier side, like Burt's Bees.

      And yeah, I know I carry a ton of lip products... I just switch 'em up depending on my mood, and then I forget to take some out, so I just end up carrying a lot so I have more choice. :P

      And yes, I need a good card case! Recommendations?

      Delete
    2. Try Etsy. So many cute card cases.

      Delete
  4. OMG, ditto the comments on the # of lippies you carry! WHY?? Though today I was wishing that I was carrying more than two...

    Aside from the tonne of lipsticks, your bag seems quite light!

    Oh, and how come your watch is in the bag rather than on the wrist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I put on lip colour depending on my mood, so I just end up carrying a ton so I have more choice. :P In a single day, I'll switch my lipstick colour three or four times, lol.

      The majority of the weight of my bag is in my cosmetics bag. :P

      And my watch gives me eczema or a rash on my wrist after prolonged wear, so when I'm not wearing it on my wrist (during a "breathing period"), I put it in my purse.

      Delete
    2. Errrgh, what's the watch made of? Maybe you need a pocket watch like those old men from the bygone days, LOL. And a pipe. ;D

      Delete
    3. The black part of my watch is this rubbery silicone material which is good 'cause I'm not allergic to that, but it's the clasp and the actual face itself that is metal and therefore rash/eczema-inducing. I can't bear to put clear nail polish on it, though. :(

      AND YES, I need a watch fob and a pipe. I think I could start an old man trend, for sure!!

      Delete
  5. Those are some amazing lip colours :) I do have a lot of stuff in my bag and since I wear different nude lipsticks on different days, depending on my eye makeup, most of them end up in my bag for touch ups after lunch, but I end up wearing another one later anyway. So I kind of get why you'd carry so many colours and switch 'em up according to your mood. Variety is the spice of life after all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, FIERAN! SEE, YOU UNDERSTAND!

      Delete
    2. *cough* *grin* It takes one addict to know another :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9