Bath & Body Works: Big Semi-Annual Sale Haul

on
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
I totally stocked up during Bath and Body Works' Big Semi-Annual Sale.

Slatin & Co. 3-Wick Candles in Sweet Pea, First Bloom, and Green Grass (50% off — $11.25 each)

Anti-Bacterial Foaming and Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps in Eucalyptus Mint, Cucumber Melon, and Summer Escape ($3 each)

Shower Gel in Pink Grapefruit, Pearberry, and Peach Sparkle ($3 each)

Body Lotion in Pink Grapefruit (x 2), Pearberry, Rays of Citrus, and Peach Sparkle ($3 each)

PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Eucalyptus Mint, Sparkling Mojito, and Sweet Pea (5 for $5)

Of course, they gave me a coupon for an extra 20% off my purchase, so I may have to go back for a few more candles. And I'm also on the hunt for their other classic fragrances, like Juniper Breeze, Cotton Blossom, and Country Apple. Has anyone seen these in-stores in Toronto? They only bring back their classics twice a year (during the Big Semi-Annual Sales), and I have found several, but not all of the ones on their website (most stores are carrying four: Pearberry, Pink Grapefruit, Brown Sugar & Fig, and Exotic Coconut). What did you get from the Big Semi-Annual Sale?
10 comments on "Bath & Body Works: Big Semi-Annual Sale Haul"
  1. Have you smelled 'lemon vanilla'? It sounds delicious!
    We should go to the BBW outlet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smelled Lemon Vanilla last summer -- I remember liking it but not buying it... And, of course, it's now only available online and shipping to Canada from their site is $20. :( BOOOOO.

      And yeah, we should, I think it's in Scarborough? I actually know a girl from the BBW store at Markville who's transferring there... I wonder if she gets even better deals...

      Delete
    2. Hunt her down and find out! :D
      I heard that they have super awesome deals either way..

      Delete
  2. I honestly don't even bother to step inside BBW these days. I find the smell too much -- always seem to walk out with a huge headache. This new sensitivity to strong fragrances SUCKS balls. COW BALLS.

    But that sale sounds wicked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I find that the store itself is overwhelming because it's like, 80 different scents all in one place! BBW is usually a hit or miss for me, but the scents of the products I got are ones that I really like, so it worked out this time. :) But, it's true, the scents are all really strong, which I find is what BBW is known for. It's like going into Lush -- super strong scents, not all of which are very pleasant. Going into that store is sensory overload, for sure, so you just gotta know what you're looking for!

      I typically go to BBW for anti-bacterial hand gel and soap on a regular basis and usually don't indulge in the body products, but the sale SUCKERED ME IN!

      Delete
  3. random question - i see that you've read 50 shades and gave it a 3/5 lol
    i've been reading reviews and they've all been either "OMG BEST BOOK EVARR" or "omg this book is so dumb"
    what'd you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, okay, it's a controversial book because of the erotic/sex scenes, but I did find it to be really entertaining at the core. I mean, enough to get the second and third books, anyhow. There are a lot of cheesy lines and cliches in general, but it does contain decent character and emotional development. Honestly, it's kind of like Twilight in the sense that it's not the most eloquently written book and the main character is really plain and average and innocent, but the situations that she gets caught in are intriguing and worth reading about. It's a book that I didn't LOVE, but I didn't hate, either, hence the average rating. :P

      Delete
  4. Saw this sale and managed to walk out with only $4 worth of stuff (a mini candle and an adorable green turtle candle holder). I indulged in these in the past and never even got close to using up any of them! I like your picks, though. It's too bad they didn't bring the Honeysuckle one back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good job, Liz!

      I know I'll use up all this stuff, so that's why I bought so many. I go through hand soap and hand gel crazy fast, and one of those bottles of body lotion will usually last about a month for me (body wash will last about two or three). As for candles, one will usually last about a month as well. But I also made sure to pick scents that I really like and have used before, so I know I'll use them. :)

      I didn't see the Honeysuckle one in stores, but I did see it online... Except shipping is $20 to Canada (I don't know why, seeing as there are so many stores here) so it ends up not being worth it, even at 75% off. :P

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9