Ellie Goulding: Live at The Sound Academy

on
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Went to see Ellie Goulding tonight at The Sound Academy:


She is probably the most amazing live singer I have ever heard. When you listen to her records, you're like, "There's no way she can hit that note live." But, oh, she can, and she does it exceptionally well. I bought her latest album, Halcyon, the day it was released on iTunes, and have been jamming out to it every single day since I downloaded it (which was last week). She played nearly every song from the new album, plus several songs from Lights, ending with "Starry Eyed" and her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" for the encore. Seeing her live makes me appreciate her talent even more, and I'm sort of totally in love with her right now. Took videos of some of my favourite songs, which I will post as soon as they're uploaded.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9