Friday Five: TV Sitcoms

on
Friday, November 9, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When was someone or something recently Too Close for ComfortI was walking into the mall the other day and a girl purposely coughed on my face as she passed by (and I know it was on purpose because she and the girl next to her started laughing). I was about to walk back and deck her in the face while yelling a stream of profanities and maybe adding in a quip about how her parents raised her... but I took the high road and just kept walking. I'm used to being up close and personal with people because my job requires it (I sound like a prostitute, don't I?), but this was just rude. And disgusting. (Obviously, the prospect at turning 26 next week is making me more mature.) 
  2. Besides yourself, who's recently been in Double Trouble? Any of the people who were affected by Hurricane Sandy, including my brother in New York who has to move to a different part of the city for the next few months because of the damage the hurricane has done. And, also, the Republicans.
  3. What's HappeningI had today off, but had to wake up early (by "early," I mean "before 2:00pm") to go to my nearest Service Ontario location to renew my driver's license and license plate sticker, both of which expire on my birthday this year. (This is how the government says 'happy birthday' — by making you shell out $175+ just so you can continue driving, as if we weren't already paying enough for that privilege.) Other than that, I've spent the day just bumming around and watching episodes from Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars. Took a break from some serious TV watching to do this.
  4. Who's the BossAh, the eternal question...
  5. What are you most likely to be up to from 9 to 5 tomorrow? Doing make-up. Got lots of appointments tomorrow.
2 comments on "Friday Five: TV Sitcoms"
  1. COUGHING IN YOUR FACE????? I want to deck her myself. Was this some bratty teenager or a fully grown person? Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'd just make me mad but you're a germaphobe too so I can't imagine THE HORROR.

    Good luck to your brother and agreed re: our govt. When's your birthday? Makeup fairy needs to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?!?!?! I was like, "HOW DO I SANITIZE MY ENTIRE BODY RIGHT NOW?" Ugggggghhhhh. And it was a bratty teenager and her little sister (at least, I hope it was, but considering how fucking ghetto she was, she could just be a baby mama).

      My birthday is on the 15th. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9