Friday Five: It's Not the End of the World

on
Friday, December 21, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something gross you've seen or tasted recently? I don't think I've tasted anything gross recently, but I was watching an episode of Hoarders in which a woman had like, 15 dead cats buried under crap in her house. Thought that was pretty gross.
  2. What movie this holiday season are you most looking forward to? Django Unchained. I'm always excited for new Tarantino!
  3. What makes one photographer better or worse than any other? This is clearly a very subjective question, but for me, it's a matter of creativity versus technicality. I've always viewed photography from an artistic point of view, so I don't care so much about the technical settings; I care more so about the aesthetics of the final photo, whether it looks good visually. I also think one's dependency on post-processing (e.g. Photoshop) plays an important role; I appreciate a photo that is aesthetically pleasing with minimal post-processing. Filters are fun for Instagram, but not for anything else.
  4. What specific, annual part of this season most makes you feel all the positive feelings again? I don't really celebrate Christmas or anything, but I do love the holiday drinks that coffee places offer this time of year. And good shopping deals. And twinkly lights. And paid statutory holidays.
  5. What are your thoughts on eggnog? I'm sort of indifferent to it, but I would never choose it if there was another drink option.
2 comments on "Friday Five: It's Not the End of the World"
  1. I've never had a real egg nog. I'm actually not sure that a good one exists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think eggnog is typically drank with alcohol in it (you may like it for that very reason, LOL), and I have tried it both with and without alcohol, but I'm not a fan of it, either way. I don't even really like the eggnog lattes at Second Cup. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9