Friday Five: Scattergories, Part III

on
Friday, June 21, 2013
This week's Friday Five:

Random letter generated by the online random-letter generator: N.
  1. What geographical location, whose name begins with the letter, would you most like to visit someday? I always want to go to New York, but if we're talking about places I've never been to, then I'd say... New Orleans, Louisiana, or Nashville, Tennessee. They just have a lot of culture and history. If we're talking countries, then Norway or New Zealand. I have no idea what to do there, but they seem like interesting places to go.
  2. What's a yummy dessert whose name begins with the letter? New York cheesecake. Or Neapolitan ice cream. Or Nutella.
  3. What's an annoying or unpleasant task whose name begins with the letter? Nail filing. I rarely ever do it. Something about it makes me cringe. The sound of it, or maybe the thought of nail powder flying everywhere...
  4. What implement, whose name begins with the letter, would be good to take on a camping trip? A novel. It would take my mind off the fact that I'm camping. 
  5. Which of your body parts, whose name begins with the letter, needs some attention or maintenance? Neck. It's always in pain. I really should look into getting new pillows. And also, my nails. I need to cut and re-paint them.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9