Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 381

on
Monday, July 13, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Denim or sequins? I guess it depends on what it is. I wouldn't mind a top with like, sequin trim or detail, but I don't personally like wearing anything with tons of sequins. I like the glitter game to be on my face. Or nails. So, I guess denim... Or fake denim, because real denim is really uncomfortable to wear.

  2. Have you ever popped a zit… on someone else's body?! Can't say I have. I've always viewed pimple popping to be a solitary activity. A very satisfying one, though.

  3. Wearing high heels on a plane: do or a don't? Definitely a don't. I don't even like to wear high heels outside of a plane.

  4. What are three things on your desk right now? A glass of San Pellegrino Clementina, a bottle of MAC Fix+ Rose, and a tub of Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream.

  5. How do you feel about the return of the fanny pack (otherwise known as "the belt bag")? No. No, no, no.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9