Friday Five: Mood

on
Friday, September 25, 2015
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last spend kind of a long time in an unpleasant mood? Last week. To put it mildly, there have been some changes at work and it has been extremely challenging to deal with. It's been doubly hard because I just came back from vacation. So, yeah, this month in particular has been full of high highs and low lows.

  2. When you're in a bad mood, what are strategies you employ for either dealing with it or shaking it? Smoking. I know it's a terrible habit, but at this point, I would go apeshit crazy without it. Also, listening to music according to mood helps. Like, if I'm angry, it's metal and post-hardcore. If I'm sad, it's mellow acoustic stuff. And most recently, I downloaded The Sims 4, which has proven to be a most delightful, addictive distraction.

  3. What's a meal you enjoy only when you're specifically in the mood for it? Taco Bell (especially their steak quesadillas, chalupas, and Cheesy Gordita Crunches). But I'm frequently in the mood for it so it works out pretty well.

  4. When you're in an especially foul mood, how are those close to you most likely to detect it? You really just have to look at me. What can I say, I have an expressive face. Also, my answers become very curt.

  5. What external forces seem most to influence your mood? People around me. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9