Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 346

on
Monday, November 9, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Something that saves you time when you're getting ready in the morning? Using powder foundation instead of liquid. This is how my love affair with MAC Studio Fix Powder started. I used to spend so much more time on my foundation routine, dotting my face with liquid and then blending it out down to my neck, and going over areas where I needed more coverage, and then having to wait for it to dry to set it with powder. Now I use the tiniest bit of Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer on my cheeks (where I have some redness and freckles), blend it out with a MAC #196 brush (my new favourite), and then buff my face with MAC Studio Fix Powder. In reality, my old routine only took like, three minutes longer than it does now... but hey, three minutes is three minutes. In the morning, that makes the biggest difference.

  2. Cheesecake or pie? Pie. Don't get me wrong, I love cheesecake as much as the next person, but if it's a choice between the two, I will always pick pie. I pick pie over any and all cake.


  3. Would you rather read a romance, or a mystery? It really depends on my mood. I mean, I love romance in novels (and almost every single novel I've read has a romantic aspect to it, from sci-fi to fantasy to coming-of-age), but I don't tend to like books that are solely romance because I find that most of them are too predictable. At least with mysteries, it keeps you in suspense and makes you wanna read more. But there's also something comforting and uplifting about a good romance novel... Conclusion: Why pick one when I can read both?

  4. What's the weather like today? Cool (around 10°C), mild, partly sunny, partly cloudy. It's a nice fall day here.

  5. When was the last time you wore a uniform? When I worked for Lancôme seven years ago. It wasn't a terrible uniform or anything; it consisted of a dark grey zip-up jacket and black pants. It was actually kinda nice because I didn't have to think about what I had to wear everyday. 
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 346"
  1. I'm with you on pie!

    HIIIIIIII, DENISE. Let's go eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES PLEASE. Is your schedule flexible? I won't really have time until December, but will let you know my free days when I get my schedule. :) And then we can eat delicious foods including pie.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9