Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 348

on
Monday, November 23, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Where do you usually spend the holidays? At home. I can't remember the last time I actually went away for the holidays. The holiday season, along with summer (wedding season), is one of the busiest times of year for me at work 'cause everyone needs to get their makeup done, so I can't really go anywhere. But I don't really care, 'cause the holidays to me means bargain shopping and eating a lot, and I can do that both just fine here. Plus, most of my friends and extended family live here, anyway, and my brother comes back up here for Christmas, so I don't usually need to go anywhere.

  2. What's your Thanksgiving specialty dish? Well, I am very good at picking up pie from the grocery store.

  3. What's your preferred method of filling in your brows? Gel, powder, pencil, a combination of a few things, etc.? A mechanical brow pencil; my favourites are MAC's Eyebrows in Lingering (my staple for over a decade now) and Anastasia's Brow Wiz in Medium Brown. They allow the best control for me to draw in the shape I want and fill in without looking over the top because these fine-tipped pencils are meant to mimic real hair. When you don't have a lot of brow hair, gel-creams and pomades end up looking way too fake, and powders end up looking patchy.

  4. Rimming your water lines: a do or a don't? I don't generally like to do it on myself because I find that dark liners in my waterline makes my eyes look smaller and nude or white liners in my waterline look really creepy and fake. Only if I'm doing a really smoky eye, then I might line half my waterline with black to give it more depth. That having been said, it's a definite do on a lot of people, especially for those who have rounder or bigger eyes or if they're rocking a really smoky eye.

  5. Do you have freckles? Yes, on my cheeks, and I hate them. They are not the cute kind of freckles that make you look dainty and youthful. It just looks like sun damage, and I have gone to great lengths to fade and cover them.
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 348"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9