Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 420

on
Monday, April 25, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Can't stop/won't stop! What beauty products are you guilty of hoarding? Lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, and nail polishes. Honestly, it's getting a little out of control. Like, I don't have any more space to fit anything.

  2. What's your favourite thing to do on Sunday morning? I usually work Sundays, but if I do have it off, my favourite thing to do is sleep until noon and therefore not be awake on Sunday morning at all.

  3. What are three makeup-related things you want? The new Makeup Geek eyeshadows, the upcoming Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay, and the new Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blushes in Camellia and Foxglove.

  4. Who always calls at the most inopportune moments? I would say my friend Chelsea. I love her, but she calls when I have to get ready for work, when I'm driving somewhere, when I'm taking a nap... and I have no choice but to ignore her.

  5. When was the last time you felt on top of the world? Last Thursday, which was my last day off. I actually got enough sleep (!), and I was quite productive that day, too; I finally got my car serviced, went for dim sum with my mom, and went to the optometrist, which I hadn't done in over a decade (my prescription got a bit worse since my last check-up, but I did get some snazzy new Ray-Ban glasses that have an "Asian fit," so they won't keep sliding down my nose!).
1 comment on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 420"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9