Friday Five: Good and Bad

on
Friday, May 27, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's good and what's bad about the weather lately? It's been beautifully sunny lately, with clear blue skies... but it's way too fucking hot (like 30-34°C), and disgustingly humid to boot. The weather has been crazy recently, though. Like, it was hailing with flurries a couple weeks ago with a high of maybe 12°C, and now there's a fucking heat wave.

  2. What's something that's so bad it's good? Taco Bell. And the Shadowhunters series on Netflix.

  3. What's something that used to be bad but now is good? Sleeping. When I was a kid, I used to want to stay up all night; going to sleep meant to end of fun. But now sleeping is the most glorious thing, ever, and I can never get enough of it.

  4. What are some of your pet words for very bad and very good? For very bad, I'd say "bad news bears" or just plain ol' "shitty." For very good, I'd say "brilliant" or "delightful" or just "yaaaaassssss."

  5. What's your favourite song by Bad Company (or Good Charlotte, if BadCo isn't your style? Or Bad Brains? Or Benny Goodman? Or Badfinger? Or the Be Good Tanyas?)? Since I don't like any of these artists, I'm gonna say "Bad Medicine" by Die Mannequin is my favourite song with the word "bad" in it, and "Good Morning Beautiful" by Deftones is my favourite song with the word "good" in it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9