Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 424

on
Monday, May 23, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's the newest article of clothing you're currently wearing? Boy briefs from Aerie (they're doing their 7 for $27.50 sale and I couldn't resist picking up some of the new fun summer prints) and a new pair of Drape Pants that I picked up at Uniqlo in NYC a couple weeks ago. Suffice it to say, I am very comfortable right now.

  2. What's the newest piece of makeup you're wearing today? I'm actually not wearing any makeup today since it's my day off and I have dedicated it to being lazy at home, but if you asked me this question yesterday, my answer would've been MAC's Vibe Tribe Lipstick in Hot Chocolate, and Gleamtones Powder in Dunes at Dusk.

  3. What do you find irresistible? Makeup. It's actually getting to be quite a serious problem. I am trying hard to reign in my spending on cosmetics because I have no more space to store anything. And it's also making me broke.

  4. Is life fair? No. There's apart of me that believes in karma and the balance of good and evil, you know, of "what goes around, comes around," but then I see horrible, terrifying things happening to good, innocent people, and I know life isn't fair.

  5. Teacher or student? I'm a good student and a fast learner, but I'm discovering that I'm a better teacher. I just facilitated my first technique class at work, which is a two-hour group lesson during which I teach a group of people how to do a specific look (in this instance, it was a Middle Eastern-inspired cut crease eye), and the feedback was so positive that I was asked to do a second technique class in June (for summer bronzed skin). Pretty exciting!
4 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 424"
  1. Well, if you ever want to open up that makeup museum, I'll help you. :)

    So glad to hear you're enjoying teaching and leading classes! Would love to hear more about it. Let's catch up this month if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be some time in June or July? I just got promoted as well so I expect work will get even busier now... how's your schedule looking?

      Delete
    2. I just ended my internship, so I'm free most of June. Hoping to be working somewhere in a few weeks though!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9