Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 432

on
Monday, July 18, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What did you have for lunch yesterday? A regular Buddy Burger and a Chicken Buddy Burger from A&W.

  2. Do you understand this whole Pokémon Go phenomenon? It's a little mind-boggling just how popular it's gotten, but I mean, you take one of gaming's most beloved franchises and make it into an augmented reality game that is free of cost and easily accessible, and it's easy to understand how it's gotten so big. I never got into the original Pokemon games or cartoons because I was in middle school and was too busy being obsessed with Backstreet Boys and and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm intrigued with Pokemon Go. And now that it's available in Canada, I am actually tempted to try it out...

  3. Which way do you part your hair? On my left. (So if you're looking at me, it's on your right.)

  4. Have you ever attended Comic-Con? No, but I really want to. Not the shitty pseudo-cons here, but the real Comic-Con in San Diego. I just feel like it's something I have to do at least once in my life.

  5. Pigtails on adults: a do or a don't? Low/loose pigtail braids are cute in a hippie/bohemian way, but pigtails in any other form are a definite don't. They make you look like an overgrown child and that is creepy.

  6. When there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call? I don't think there's any ghostbusters around here, so I'd probably make a long-distance call to my dad to see what he'd do in the situation. I think my dad's the only one I know that would keep his cool in a supernatural incident. 
1 comment on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 432"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9