Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 436

on
Monday, August 15, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Whom would you like to kiss at this very second? Normally, I'd say Ryan Gosling. But I have a cold with a sore throat, so at this moment in time, I'd have to say no one. And please don't get near me.

  2. What blush do you have in your makeup bag? I don't keep blush in my makeup bag, but I have three blushes on rotation right now: MAC's Warm Soul (obviously), Becca x Jaclyn Hill's Amaretto, and Becca's Songbird.

  3. What are you smelling right now? Nothing in particular. But also because one of my nostrils is completely plugged (refer to #1), my olfactory sense is off today.

  4. Are you looking forward to the new Gilmore Girls episodes? I am waiting for them with bated fucking breath, guys. This is actually the sole reason I subscribed to Netflix this year, and I am gonna watch the shit out of them.

  5. Can you do a push-up or a pull-up? I'm sure I can do a push-up if I were forced to... but a pull-up is something I've never attempted and see no reason to start now.
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 436"
  1. Hope that cold goes away soon!

    How's your September looking? Let's get some ramen when the weather cools down! (Then you can shop and I'll watch, haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! It's been torture. To me, there's something far worse about getting a cold in the summer than in the winter. Maybe it's the stuffy nose, hacking cough, and copious amounts of phlegm while also in the STIFLING HUMIDITY. Bahhhhh.

      I am on vacation from September 4 - 11! I will likely be going to my friend's cottage from the 8th to the 11th, but I'm totally down to meet up on any of the other days. :) Also I don't mind meeting you somewhere in the West end since I work in Vaughan now. Let me know!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9