Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 445

on
Monday, October 17, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. London, Paris, LA, or Tokyo? I've never been to London, so I can't say if I'd prefer it to the other cities, but it's actually on the top of my to-visit list. So out of the other three, I'd say Paris because I love the food, architecture, art, and culture the most, and also because it's fairly mild all year round in terms of weather. Plus, the pace and environment of Paris is relaxed, and it's just pleasant to look at and explore. I also really like Tokyo but it gets so busy and hectic that it can be kinda overwhelming.

  2. Do you ever wear men's fragrances? If there's one that I totally fall in love with, then yeah, totally. But I can't do the heavy, musky, woodsy men's fragrances because I find them too strong on myself. I like the fresher, citrusy scents. When I was in my early 20s, I wore Chanel Allure Home Sport Cologne all the time and actually finished two full-size bottles of it. It kinda reminded me of Froot Loops, weirdly enough.

  3. Have you ever driven a classic car? No. I had ridden in my friend's '87 Trans Am several years ago, but I don't know if that's technically "classic."

  4. Are you wearing false lashes today? No, I never wear false lashes.

  5. Is the inside of your purse neat or messy? It's kind of in-between. I do have some random napkins and receipts just floating around in there (not to mention all the tobacco that has made its way to the bottom from the cigarette packs I keep), but in general, everything has its place in my bag and I know where everything is.

  6. Who was the last person you held hands with? I honestly can't remember. Maybe my last ex-boyfriend? I don't see why I would just willy-nilly hold someone's hand otherwise.

2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 445"
  1. For #1, I think the Q already put the cities into the order I prefer to visit! Ugh, I need to get to Europe within the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I'm really hoping to go in the next year or two. Ideally, I'd do a 10-day trip, five days each for London and Paris. But it's always time or money that's the problem. :(

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9