Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 446

on
Monday, October 24, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Which do you prefer: cool-toned red lipsticks or warm-toned red lipsticks? And do you have a particular favourite one? When I deign to wear red lipstick, I wear both undertones pretty equally, but I think I prefer cool-toned reds just a smidgen more. My favourite red of all time is MAC's Viva Glam I. It never goes out of style, and it's a muted cool-toned red with brown undertones so it really is a universally flattering shade.

  2. How readily do you blush? Not that easily, but even if I did, you'd rarely be able to see it because I'm usually wearing makeup that would cover it.

  3. If you could live forever in a particular decade, which decade would you choose and why? I think the '90s. It was still a time when technology was adjusting from analog to digital, and we weren't yet jaded by everything that the Internet has to offer. Plus, the music, TV shows, and movies from that decade were fantastic. And the fashion and makeup were pretty awesome, too.

  4. (FILL IN THE BLANK) changes everything. As Cyndi Lauper once sang, money.

  5. Wearing sequins during the day: a do or a don't? I think a do, so long as it's not overboard. (I don't want to be blinded by your clothing.) I think with the right combination of neutrals, sequins can look really chic. I'm not saying I personally would wear sequins, but I wouldn't find them distasteful if worn during the day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9