Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll. Vol. 450

on
Monday, November 21, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How long are your nails right now? I just cut them really short several days ago 'cause they were too long and driving me bonkers. But I'm wearing Cirque's Lichen nail polish and I really quite like it on short nails.

  2. How old were you when you started cooking? Maybe 14 or 15? I mean, nothing complicated, but like, eggs and grilled cheese. (Which hasn't really changed much now that I'm 30.)

  3. Describe your hair in three words? Blackened brown, medium length, choppy.

  4. What would/could you do if you only had 60 seconds to do your eye makeup? Apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner, curl lashes, and apply mascara.

  5. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I'm Canadian, so our Thanksgiving was last month. But Thursday (which is American Thanksgiving) is actually my day off, so I am bringing my car into my mechanic's to get my tires changed to my winters because the average temperature here has officially dipped below 6°C and snow is just around the corner. I know, exciting, right?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9