Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 462

on
Monday, February 13, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What food is your guiltiest pleasure? McDonald's. Like, a Filet-O-Fish combo with fries and a Junior Chicken Sandwich on the side ('cause a single Filet-O-Fish is never enough).

  2. What is/will be your mantra today? "30 don't care."

  3. Carry-on or checked luggage? It depends where I'm going, but I usually bring so much stuff that my luggage doesn't fit as a carry-on. So while I hate checking in luggage (and paying the ridiculous fee for it), I usually have to.

  4. Do you ever go bra-less during the daytime? No. I've never been one of those people who has ever been bothered by wearing a bra, like the girls who say, "The first thing I do when I get home is take off my bra."

  5. Did you ever go through a phase when you dressed like a particular celebrity? No, at least not consciously. From elementary to high school, I had to wear a uniform so I never thought much about my regular clothes. And then when I went to university, I just wore what was casual and comfortable, usually jeans, a band tee, and a jacket of sorts. Even when I started working, I had a uniform with every job until my current one.

  6. What really relaxes you? Reading, smoking, and taking long hot showers.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9