Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 463

on
Monday, February 20, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Beauty products for which you always have backups/extras around in case you run out? I literally keep three backups of all of my beauty staples (because I'm high-maintenance like that). For skin stuff, MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Softening Lotion, MAC Fix+, and MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist. For makeup, MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35, MAC Eyebrows in Lingering, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara, and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. And then for body stuff, Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream, and Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Creams (Moonlight Path and Sweet Pea are my staples, but I change it up by mood and season).

  2. What are some things you like to buy in bulk? You know, household and toiletry essentials: Toilet paper, tissue boxes, paper towel, toothpaste, toothbrushes, baby wipes, contact lens solution, tampons, pads, pantiliners... (Costco is my best friend. You can go and shop for all your essentials and then get a hot dog before you leave.) Oh, and Shiseido cotton pads (my friend Cynthia picks me up five packs every time she goes to the warehouse sale).

  3. What are some places, other than where you live now, that you could see yourself living in? New York City and possibly Vancouver. But I doubt I'll leave Toronto any time soon. It's been my home for 30 years. I was born and raised here, the majority of my family is here, all my friends are here, my career is here. The only way I can see myself leaving here is if a job opportunity placed me in another city and it was an offer I couldn't refuse.

  4. I think it's important to… Choose your attitude. Do what you love. Think before you speak. Fight for your rights. Also, moisturize.

  5. How often do you leave the house with wet hair? Never. I shower at night, and I always blow dry my hair before I even leave the bathroom. I hate sleeping with wet hair.

  6. What is your inner voice talking about today? How much I want pizza, and whether or not I should get out of my pajamas to get some. (I'm on vacation, okay? I can be lazy if I want to.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9