Thursday Threes: Vol. 3

on
Thursday, February 16, 2017
The last 3 things I ate:
  • "Winter Lbs." burger and pulled pork fries from Inspire
  • Lime leaf Thai meatballs on a bed of coconut rice with roti from Inspire
  • Churro donut from Tim Hortons

The last 3 things I did:
  • Had dinner at Inspire with my friend Ronsee
  • Had a churro donut and a hot chocolate from Tim Hortons
  • Took a shower

The last 3 purchases I made:
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst
  • Five tubes of Body Cream from Bath & Body Works in Sweet Pea (x 2), Moonlight Path, Jasmine & Green Apple, and Limoncello 
  • Two packs of cigarettes from the convenience store

The next 3 things I want to watch:

  • Episode 4 of Riverdale — Obsessed. Not just because I grew up with Archie Comics and the world of Riverdale makes me nostalgic, but because this new version is so twisted and so dark. Definitely my new favourite show this year. My only annoyance now is that I have to wait for a new episode every week so I can't binge-watch it.
  • Episode 8 of ShadowhuntersMy guilty pleasure; I like that they're taking more liberalities this season from the original books, but still keeping in line with the Mortal Instruments universe. Also, the television version of Clary doesn't annoy me nearly as much as the book version of Clary, which is maybe why I haven't stopped watching it yet.
  • Fifty Shades Darker — Judge if you will, but I actually wanna watch this. It has terrible ratings (seriously, 8% on Rotten Tomatoes), but I like the plot of the second and third novels (despite how terribly written they are; I mean, there are only so many times one can use the word "heady") and want to see how they translated them on to film. Plus, Jamie Dornan is hot. 

The last 3 songs I played:
  • Wye Oak - Civilian
  • Warpaint - Love is to Die
  • Brand New - Jesus Christ

The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • Instagram
  • Music
  • iBooks

3 makeup items I used on my face today:
  • Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in Peach Goddess
  • Violet Voss Drenched Metal Eyeshadow Palette (shades used: Kisses, Confession, Secret, and Forbidden)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush

3 things that are sitting closest to me right now (aside from my iPhone):
  • A tube of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst (I just took photos of it)
  • A bottle of ILNP Nail Polish in Interstellar (I painted my nails last night)

3 things I'm currently wearing:

3 things I want to accomplish today:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9