Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 471

on
Monday, April 17, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What was the last music festival you went to? Riot Fest in September 2015, when Alexisonfire officially announced their reunion. I used to go to music festivals all the time, but there hasn't been any that I've been interested in in a while; I'd rather just go to singular shows for my favourite bands than huge festivals because there's usually only one or two artists I actually care to see.

  2. Finish the following sentence: I was born to… Be an artist, whether it be with makeup, paint, digital graphics, or photography. It's really the only thing I've been passionate about since I was a kid.

  3. Hair up or down today? Up. It's actually very rarely down these days. It just annoys the crap out of me when it's all over my face.

  4. When you were a teenager, did you ever throw a party at your house when your parents weren't home? Dear god, no. Even I knew as a teenager what a massive pain in the ass it would be to host a party for other teenagers. Teenagers + excessive amounts of alcohol = Always no.

  5. What would you like on your toast today? Philadelphia Whipped Chive Cream Cheese. It is glorious.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9