Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 472

on
Monday, April 24, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Cherries or strawberries? Strawberries. I also prefer strawberry-flavoured foods (e.g. cake, pastry, candy, bubble tea, popsicles, etc.) to cherry. Don't get me wrong, I quite like cherries on their own, but given the choice, I'll always pick strawberries. I think this might stem from (no pun intended) growing up with cherry trees in the backyard. We'd have an abundance of cherries every summer (like, two massive garbage bags full) so they didn't really seem as exciting as strawberries.

  2. Electronic, R&B, or funk? None of these are really my top choices, but I guess I'd go with R&B.

  3. Swimming with sharks, or skydiving? Skydiving, hands down. It's on my bucket list.

  4. Park or museum? Museum. I can appreciate a nice walk through a park, but I love exploring museums.

  5. Long or short nails? I like growing out my nails to a good length, but if I had to pick either or, I'd go short. I don't know how people with really long acrylics (like those "coffin" shaped nails that everyone seems to be rocking right now) do anything. Like, type, text, wash hair, do makeup, etc. People say that you get used to it, but that length of nail would drive me nuts.

  6. Side or center part? Side. I have a really round face and let me tell you, a center part only accentuates its cabbage shape.

  7. Flowing and floor-length, or tight and short? Flowing and floor-length. I do not have the body shape or leg length for tight and short. But I never wear dresses or skirts, anyway, so it's a moot point in the end.

  8. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I do love me some good breakfast, but ultimately, my favourite meal is dinner. There's more variety. Plus, I can totally get breakfast foods at dinner time if I feel like it, but dinner foods at breakfast make me feel gross unless it's cold pizza (and cold pizza is good any time of day).

  9. Cool or crazy? Cool.

  10. Black and white, or color? Colour, though I do appreciate good black and white photography.

  11. Bonus: Pen or pencil? A pen. I own like, two pencils, and I never use them. Even with eyeliner, I prefer liquid to pencil.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9