Thursday Threes: Vol. 6

on
Thursday, April 20, 2017
The last 3 things I ate:
  • Quinoa salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, lentils, parsley and red bell peppers from Costco
  • Smoked salmon and dill cream cheese on multigrain sourdough bread
  • Four-cheese tortellini with basil and garlic tomato sauce, prosciutto, baby spinach, and parmesan

The last 3 things I did:
  • Had a smoke
  • Talked to my manager about our meeting next week with our new team
  • Did some online shopping

The last 3 purchases I made:

The last 3 things I watched:

  • iZombie — I'm all caught up on Season 3 which started a few weeks ago. The episode where Major is on teenage girl brain has been the highlight of my week.
  • Riverdale — I just binge-watched the last three episodes. Jughead's still my favourite (I kinda have a mini crush on him, not gonna lie), but I'm surprised how much I love Veronica on this show considering how annoying she is in the comics. I'm also really glad that they ended the Archie/Valerie relationship; it was one of the most awkward, unnatural things to watch, and I think even the writers probably wanted to retract the idea the moment it first aired. Oh, and I gotta say, Cheryl Blossom has become one of the best villains in a teen TV drama since Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl.
  • The F Word — Actually really, really good. It's an indie rom-com with random, quirky characters and happenstances that reminds me somewhat of (500) Days of Summer. I bought this on a whim 'cause it was on sale on Amazon so I didn't really know what to expect, but Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan have amazing chemistry together, and though the storyline was somewhat predictable, it was real and witty and funny. As it turns out, Daniel Radcliffe's potential as an actor doesn't start and end with Harry Potter. Plus, it was kinda cool to see a movie not just filmed in Toronto, but actually set in Toronto, too. The real highlight for me in this film, though, is Adam Driver's character, Allan. I swear, every line that came out of his mouth was gold and I almost died laughing.

The last 3 songs I played:
  • Paramore - Hard Times
  • Lorde - Green Light
  • The Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) - Don't Let Me Down

The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • WhatsApp
  • Messages
  • Phone

3 makeup items I last used on my face:

3 things that are sitting closest to me right now (aside from my iPhone):

3 things I'm currently wearing:
  • A grey TNA long-sleeve V-neck tee 
  • A pair of black sweatpants from Uniqlo
  • A pair of orange fox-print fuzzy socks from Bath & Body Works

3 things I want to accomplish today:
  • Catch up on Shadowhunters on Netflix
  • Start 13 Reasons Why on Netflix (yes, it's gonna be a lazy couch potato day)
  • Cut and paint my nails because they are looking haggard
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9