Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 484

on
Monday, July 17, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Your gut feelings about red eyeshadow? Yes/no/maybe/sometimes/not a chance? Yes! The Modern Renaissance and Holy Grail palettes are some of my favourites because you can create such cohesive red smoky eye looks with them.

  2. Introvert or extrovert? I like to think I'm an introvert with brilliant extrovert skills.

  3. What products did you use in your hair today? Just some L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray. It's pretty much the only hair styling product I really use these days.

  4. Big earrings or dainty earrings? My ears are still pierced but I actually don't wear earrings anymore because I've found that I'm allergic to almost all metals and I can't be bothered to buy gold or platinum ones (and even then, there's no guarantee that I won't get an allergic reaction). That having been said, I usually go for smaller stud designs, so I'd say dainty.

  5. ____ is a girl's best friend. Intelligence.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9