Friday Five: In Your Head! In Your Head!

on
Friday, August 4, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Which mythical monster would you most enjoy discovering (first- or second-hand) is real? Unicorns, obviously. Or maybe mermaids, but I've read that they're real sneaky bitches so I would only like to discover them, but not actually interact with them.

  2. When did you last exhibit monstrous behaviour? I guess when I'm hangry and finally get to eat, I scarf down food pretty monstrously. Otherwise, I'm pretty level-headed. Don't get me wrong, I'll get pretty heated in arguments or debates, but I wouldn't describe that behaviour as monstrous. I don't really do hissy fits or screaming.

  3. What do you think of monster trucks? Completely indifferent. I actually don't really think about monster trucks unless it's purposely brought up, like in this question.

  4. If you like monster movies, what's a monster movie you dislike? And if you dislike them, what's a monster movie you like? I'm generally not a big fan of monster movies (like GodzillaKing KongAliens, etc.), nor do I have any interest in them. That having been said, I do like a lot of movies that feature monsters, like Pan's Labyrinth or the Harry Potter series.

  5. What song about a monster (or with the word monster in the title) do you really like? I've been loving Lovedrug's cover of The Cranberries' "Zombie." I heard it on an episode of iZombie and became pretty obsessed with it.


    But my favourite song with the word in the title?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9