Saturday Nine: Chattanooga Choo-Choo (1941)

on
Saturday, October 14, 2017
This week's Saturday Nine:


  1. Chattanooga is Tennessee's fourth largest city. Have you ever visited Tennessee? If so, where did you go and what did you see? I've never been to Tennessee, but I really want to go to Nashville someday.

  2. Since Glenn Miller's recording of "Chattanooga Choo-Choo" was awarded the first-ever gold record, we're going to devote the next questions to your firsts. What was the first award or accolade you ever won? I won my school's art award at my Grade 6 graduation.

  3. Which was the first social media site that you posted to? LiveJournal in 2002. But if blogging platforms don't count, then it was MySpace in 2003.

  4. Where did you go on your first plane ride? Orlando, Florida, in 1989. My parents took us to Disneyworld.

  5. Tell us about your first cell phone. A Nokia 8210 in 1999. I had one with a blue cover. My dad got one for me "for emergencies" because that's when I started taking public transportation by myself. I didn't do anything with it except call my parents and play Snake.

  6. Tell us about your first tattoo: Where is it on your body? Where did you have it done? What does it depict? A dove on my left forearm. I got it done at New Tribe Tattoo in 2005.

  7. How old were you when you had your first piercing? I think I was about 11 or 12. I got my ears pierced.

  8. What had you been drinking the first time you suffered a hangover? I've never had a hangover because my body doesn't metabolize alcohol normally — I sweat it out and then I'm sober again. But the first time I drank excessively was with vodka.

  9. Was your first ticket for parking or was it a moving violation? It was actually for speeding. I was doing 80 km/h in a 50 km/h zone. It was like, two weeks after I got my first car. My dad took my car away for three months after that.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9