Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 504

on
Monday, December 11, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Do you prefer matte or shiny liquid liners? Matte, always. It's why I've used MAC's Boot Black for a decade. I can't find another liquid liner that is as black and as matte as that one.

  2. Do you swear in front of your parents? Yeah, occasionally, if I'm talking really passionately about something.

  3. What's a movie you quote from? Clueless. And also Pitch Perfect. But I think I quote most from TV shows, especially Gilmore Girls.

  4. Have you ever felt like the odd person out? Yeah, of course. It's not often, but sometimes I find myself at a social gathering where I don't know most of the people there or everyone's drinking and I'm the only one staying sober. The most recent one was my brother's wedding in Pennsylvania. I didn't know anyone but my immediate family, my sister-in-law and her immediate family, and a couple of my brother's friends that flew in from Toronto. All the other guests came in groups or couples so it was hard to socialize with many people there, especially since I knew I wasn't going to see most of them ever again. But I chatted with the people at my table and still tried to be sociable for the most part.

  5. What would you shout from the rooftops today? FUCK SNOW!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9