Friday Five: Returns

on
Friday, January 26, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was the last item you returned or exchanged at a store? I returned a jacket at Zara sometime last month. I bought it online and absolutely loved the style of it, but I didn't like the cut on myself when I tried it on at home.

  2. When did you last leave the house and then turn right back around and go back inside? Maybe several months ago now? I had left my cigarettes on the table near my front door (where I normally keep them when I'm at home), which is a rare occurrence since I typically put them in my purse just as I head out the door. I must've been distracted by something.

  3. What's the latest you've ever returned a library book? I can't remember the last time I borrowed a book from the library, let alone return one.

  4. What location among places you've traveled would you most like to see again? Tokyo, Japan. I love the culture, traditions, architecture, food, shopping, etc. I haven't been since I was a teenager, and it'd be a totally different experience as an adult with total freedom and control of my trip.

  5. What's an unlikely movie sequel you'd like to see? Veronica Mars 2. I will never be over it. They never should've cancelled the TV show. A movie is just not enough. I need whole seasons.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Returns"
  1. I totally love Kristen Bell but for some reason I've never seen Veronica Mars. It looks great, though. I had the Season One DVDs in my Netflix queue until I think someone must have lost them or something because they got bumped down to that purgatory section at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I love Kristen Bell is actually because of Veronica Mars! Amazing writing, storyline, and acting. Gilmore Girls is my favourite show of all time, but VM is a really, really close second. I'm so bummed that it was cancelled. You definitely need to watch it. Bump it up to the top of your queue!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9