Friday Five: Groundhog Day

on
Friday, February 2, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favourite Bill Murray performance? I know this is probably a really cliche answer for a millennial, but as I haven't watched a ton of Bill Murray movies, I'm gonna go with Lost in Translation or The Royal Tenenbaums.

  2. What's been a highlight of your winter so far? The launch of BT21! As expensive as it is, I've been having way too much fun collecting merch. (I just made another two orders. It's actually becoming a problem.)

  3. What's there to look forward to in the next six weeks? I'm finally taking a vacation week at the end of February. It's gonna be a stay-cation, but there's so much shit I need to get done. Oh, and Chinese New Year's coming up in a couple weeks. That's always a good time 'cause it's all about eating and getting red pockets.

  4. Too early for flapjacks? Is there a correct time to eat pancakes? I think I've eaten pancakes at like, 3:00am. That having been said... I prefer waffles.

  5. If someone in a bar asks to buy you a drink (and let's just say for the sake of the question you are amenable), what do you order? This is an unlikely scenario for me because I don't drink alcohol. But I'd probably order ginger ale. (Canada Dry only.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9