Photolog 2018: Day 55 of 365

on
Saturday, February 24, 2018

I had allergy patch testing done for my hand eczema yesterday, which means I can't shower for three days. (Well, I can't wet my upper body for three days because the patches are all taped to my back.) Anyway, that means I'm hibernating until Monday (when the patches are taken off) because there's no way that I'm going out and not showering after coming home. That also means I am left to fend for myself because I even refuse to leave the house to get food. Hence, instant ramen and frozen dumplings for dinner. And you know what, it was actually pretty good, despite my "home cooking" to be comparable to that of a college student. (Notice the lack of greens.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9