Sunday Video Love: Save Me

on
Sunday, February 25, 2018

This is Day 3 of my allergy patch testing and my back is ragingly itchy, but under no circumstance can I scratch it and it is driving me crazy. Add to the fact that I can't shower until the patches are taken off tomorrow, this really sums up my mood right now. Different context, but same sentiment. (At least they can dance all cool. And shower afterwards. Also, side note, this video was entirely shot in one take. How badass is that?)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9