Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 516

on
Monday, March 19, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What does your hair currently smell like? Herbal Essences White Grapefruit and Mosa Mint Shampoo, L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray, and smoke.

  2. If your cat could talk and had fabulous feline fashion sense, what would he/she be wearing today? I don't have a cat, but I think he/she would keep it simple, like a black bandana.

  3. If you could work at any makeup counter for a week, which would it be? I've been working for the same makeup company for almost eight years and don't feel the need to work at a makeup counter for a week.

  4. Someone you like traveling with? My friend Ronsee. He is super easygoing, considerate, and patient. I've dragged him into stores that he has absolutely no interest in (e.g. Sephora) and he's always like, "Take your time." He's someone that can easily entertain himself wherever he is. That having been said, I'm the same way. We went to NYC together last year and he was on the hunt for a very specific pair of sunglasses that he couldn't find in Toronto, and we went all around the city to a dozen different stores to search for them. But I never complained and encouraged him to keep searching. We never get into arguments, so he's the ideal person for me to travel with.

  5. How well would you handle living on the International Space Station for a year? Not well. I'm pretty high maintenance and have little interest in space. I'd last like, two days. At most.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9