Photolog 2018: Day 110 of 365

on
Friday, April 20, 2018

Remember when I bought all the unofficial BT21 large cushions and was in deep regret but was all like, "I'm still gonna use them when I move and just be satisfied with getting the official small ones"? Well, I lied. I was casually perusing the official Line Friends page on Amazon a few days ago to see if anything was re-stocked because everything keeps selling out so fast, and lo and behold, I found the large Van cushion finally available for purchase. So I had to snatch it up, if only because the actual retail price is about half the cost of getting it off of eBay. And it arrived today, which is about two weeks before I thought I'd get it, so I'm really quite pleased. (It's also bigger than the fake ones I bought, so I know that on top of being fake, the unofficial ones are not 42cm as advertised.) Of course, because I got the one now, I have to get the other seven (obviously). So I may have gotten another two off of eBay today. And now I just have to hunt down the other five...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9