FAKE LOVE

on
Friday, May 18, 2018

It is currently 5:06am. I have stayed up for the sole purpose of watching this video upon its release six minutes ago (Eastern Standard Time). My mind has not processed the actual storyline of the video yet and what any of it means and how it relates to the Bangtan Universe (this will require several more replays), but the song, the choreography, the visuals, and the entire production itself is fucking stunning. And, yes, I did notice that Jungkook reveals his abs for the first time ever in an official capacity in this video (my Jungkook biased self has happily died). I have waited months for this and it did not disappoint. I will probably watch this another 18 times today, but for now, excuse me while I go pass out.
2 comments on "FAKE LOVE"
  1. You've probably seen this already, but in case you haven't. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAQmQ7W0Q8

    I don't know WHY Google News things I wanted to see this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have seen it already (I've watched all the US interviews as they've been released) but thanks for thinking of me!

      Maybe Google News thinks you should get into BTS... ;)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9