Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 525

on
Monday, May 21, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Are you OK today? Yep! It's been a good day, actually. It's Victoria Day long weekend, so I had today off. I'm riding on the high of BTS' performance of "Fake Love" and their Top Social Artist win at the BBMAs last night (I was watching fancam videos of the performance until like, 4:00am, so good thing I got to sleep in today). The weather was beautiful, mostly sunny with a high of 22°C, so I met up with my friends Ronsee and Val on Main Street Unionville, got some drinks at Starbucks (they finally brought the Strawberry Acai Refresher to Canada) and walked around for a couple hours (yes, I actually spent time outside!). And then Ronsee and I met up with Chelsea for dinner at Mi-Ne Sushi 'cause I was craving hoedeopbap.

  2. A family member you wish you could hang out with this week? I don't really ever feel the need to hang out with family members, but maybe my brother? We had dinner with him last week when he was in town but we only really spent a couple hours together and didn't really get to catch up.

  3. Dramatic or subtle? In life, subtle. In makeup, dramatic eyes, subtle lips.

  4. Something you're currently working on? Getting more sleep on a regular basis.

  5. What liner are you wearing? MAC Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9