Photolog 2018: Day 138 of 365

on
Friday, May 18, 2018

My friend Amanda brought me and Viv to the small, family-owned Desserts Plus for some authentic Italian food as a change since we are always taking her to Asian restaurants. I, too, am baffled by the name of the place, since desserts aren't really their main focus, but I digress. As Amanda put so bluntly, "The service is shit and the wait is long, but the food is fucking good." We ordered the Laziale pizza (hot sausage, hot soppressata, mushrooms, and hot peppers) to share as an app, and then I had the Gnocchi Piemontese with ground beef sauce as my main and the homemade tiramisu for dessert. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I only wish that I had a bigger stomach so I could've eaten more. The food is fresh and flavourful, the portions are big, the prices are reasonable, and you will be leaving with a doggy bag. If you want delicious, homemade Italian cooking made with pride, this is a must-visit.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9